With the seasons quickly¬†changing¬†and the temperature heating¬†up, it’s time to relax and enjoy the¬†spring weather with this delicious dessert from White Toque!
Some items in this recipe require White Toque products. They are the starred items¬†in the list of ingredients. All three of these items and more¬†are available¬†at¬†the New Orleans Fish House.¬†For more information on these products, feel free to give the Specialty Sales Department a call at (504) 821-9700.
***Denotes a White Toque product***
- ***3 feuilles de Brick Dough***
- ***La Fruiti√®re Raspberry Pur√©e***
- ***2 tsp Honey Bonne Maman***
- 1.5 oz Whipping Cream
- 9 oz Fresh Raspberries
- 1 oz Chopped Almonds
- 1 Lime
- 1 oz Chopped Pistachios
- 2 oz Icing Sugar
- Cut six 3″ disks in each feuille de brick dough.
- Spread the honey on 3 of them and add the second disk on top of it.
- Sprinkle over the chopped almonds and pistachios, then half of the icing sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 350¬įF until the sugar caramelize.
- Whip the cream with the rest of the sugar and add the lime juice at the end.
- Put the first disk on the plate with a spoon of cream in the middle and arrange the raspberries around. Add the second disk and repeat the same operation.
- On top of the third disk, put a small ball of cream and decorate with candied lime zest.
- Sauce: Raspberry Puree.
Enjoyed this article?
Subscribe to my RSS feed